Personal Data we may collect
We may collect the following Personal Data about you:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including postal address, telephone and email address
- Information about your property requirements and preferences; and
- Other information that you choose to submit, for example, when you register with us, during customer surveys and where you express an interest or request further information about our services.
What we do with the Personal Data that we gather
We store and use Personal Data that we collect for the following reasons:
- To provide you with services that you request from time to time.
- To understand your needs and provide you with a better service or generally improve our services and products.
- To send promotional emails and other material about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or other contact information which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your Personal Data to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information that you submit to customise our website.
- We may also store your Personal Data on our customer database or for marketing purposes in line with your stated preferences.
- We may transfer your Personal Data where there is a reorganisation or sale of all or part of our business, taking appropriate measures to ensure that the privacy of your Personal Data continues to be respected in line with this policy.
However, all use of your Personal Data will be subject to us observing applicable legal obligations and your legal rights (see the ‘Your Legal Rights’ section below).
We are committed to ensuring that any Personal Data we hold about you is properly safeguarded. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect the Personal Data that we collect and store.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other external websites (‘Third Party Sites’).
We do not have any control over such Third Party Sites to which we link and we cannot be held responsible for the privacy of any personal information which you provide after you have used any link on our website to visit these Third Party Sites. You should exercise caution and look for any applicable privacy statement or policy appearing on such Third Party Site.
Your Legal Rights
- In accordance with your legal rights, you may choose to restrict the collection or use of your Personal Data in the following ways:
- You can indicate to us at any time that you do not want your personal information to be used by us or our marketing partners for direct marketing purposes
- If you previously agreed to us using your Personal Data for direct marketing, you can change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or disclose your Personal Data to any third parties unless we have your permission or there are legal grounds to do so (e.g. fraud prevention).
- We may use your Personal Data to send you promotional information from carefully selected third parties which you may find interesting. We only do this if you have indicated that you are happy for us to do so.
- You may request information regarding the Personal Data which we hold about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act. If you would like to make such a request please contact us at the following address:
- By Post: ‘Data Protection Compliance Officer, VV Properties Limited, Suite 425 Premier House, 112 Station Road, Edgware, London HA8 7BJ; or
- By Email: To email@example.com marking your request for the attention of the ‘Data Protection Compliance Officer’.
- Please note that a small administration fee may be payable and we may ask for further information to clarify your request or verify your identity before releasing any information.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
For more information about how we can assist you, please contact us on:
T: +44 208 952 9270